Thursday, April 28, 2005

Office Blowjob!

For several months Max and I had been chatting with each other over the computer, spending hours exploring each other's personality and deepest sexual fantasies. My desire for him was growing stronger every day. We had touched on the subject of meeting but had never made any definite plans, and I now felt it was time to satisfy our sexual curiosity about each other.

Many of our chats had left me so wet and hot that I would masturbate to relieve the frustration. I didn't believe Max was fully aware of the effect he had on me. It was time that I called him.

This time I made sure we actually made firm plans. Max lived in another state several hours away, and I took some time off from work and went to see him. We agreed that we would meet in his office around lunchtime. When I finished dressing and looked in the mirror, everything was perfect. I had selected a black leather skirt, black thigh highs, black high heels, and a sheer ivory lace blouse that hugged my body and showed a glimpse of my barely-there bra.

I arrived early to surprise him. He greeted me with a hug and a soft, intimate kiss. Max and I had shared many fantasies, and my plan was to fulfill at least one of them.

He showed me to his workplace and sat down at his desk. I perched myself on the edge of the desk in front of him. He said that since I was early, it would be a little while before he'd be ready to leave. I leaned over, kissed him, and reminded him of a daydream we'd shared. I got down on my knees, with his desk shielding me from view, and unzipped his pants. He was already fully erect, which enticed me more. At first I just lightly trailed my fingertips down the length of his cock. The slightest touch had it jumping and oozing pre-come. I licked the tip and circled the head and under the rim. Then I slid my lips up one side of his penis and down the other, teasing the head as I passed over it.

Suddenly I felt him stiffen, and it was then I realized that someone had walked into the office to talk to him. I started sucking on just the head, and I could feel Max trying to resist and maintain his control in front of his visitor. I sucked harder and took a little more of his hard cock into my mouth.

When the intruder left and I felt Max relaxing, I stroked him slowly as I sucked more of him into my mouth. His cock was so rigid, it felt as if it were going to explode, but I was not yet ready for him to come. I teased the head with my tongue again as another person entered his office. Suddenly I took all of Max in at once, running my whole tongue around his cock. I could hear him stumbling in his conversation with his colleague, so I sucked harder and harder. I wanted to make him come while he had someone in his office. Knowing he was close to the edge excited me more. I began harder, faster strokes, letting the head of his cock leave my mouth and then slide back in through my hungry lips. Then, just as the other person was leaving, Max plunged his cock deep into my throat and released what seemed like a never-ending stream of come. I continued sucking until I was sure I had every last drop.

All this may have started off as a fantasy for both of us, but some fantasies do come true. Maybe later I'll tell you about how the rest of the day and evening went.